How To Win A Year’s Supply Of Free Pizza Worth $5500 Of Bitcoins!
Bitcoin Pizza Day
Call it a fashion or fad, there is no denying that cryptocurrencies have taken the world by storm, and even become a household name! Authored by an anonymous entity by the pseudonym of Satoshi Nakamoto, Bitcoin’s whitepaper traces its origins back to 2008, paving the way to the development of a new form of distributed ledger technology called blockchain. Yet to find mass adoption, Bitcoin was barely trading above $0 then — a far cry from the current standing price, which would have been unimaginable back in those days.
On the eventful day of May 22 2010, as history would have it, Florida-based Laszlo Hanyecz traded 10,000 Bitcoins to get two pizzas, priced at $41, from a local pizza store. Little did he know that this trade would have been one of the most significant ones in history — marking the first official use of Bitcoin for a commercial transaction which would amount to a whooping $400 million dollars by current standards!
Despite the astronomical rise in the price of Bitcoin, it seems Laszlo Hanyecz has had no regrets about his deal! “It wasn’t like Bitcoins had any value back then, so the idea of trading them for a pizza was incredibly cool,” Hanyecz told the NY Times.
Hanyecz was since last seen active on the Bitcointalk forum in 2017, having left the space with a seeming calm note of acceptance with regards to the popular urban legend which he inspired.
Win 365 days of Free Pizza!
Or actually, $5500 in Bitcoin really! In conjunction with the upcoming Bitcoin Pizza Day on 22nd May 2022, Cake DeFi is running a contest — whoever by 20th May 2022, correctly guesses the price of Bitcoin on 22nd May 2022, will win $5500 in Bitcoin paid directly to the participant’s Cake DeFi account!
Steps To Participate
- Sign up for an account with Cake DeFi, if you don’t already have one yet! While you are at it, receive a $40 signup bonus + $10 bonus in learn & earn, when you sign up with my affiliate link here, pass KYC verification, and invest at least $50 in one lending batch/ staking shares frozen for 1 month/ liquidity mining shares frozen for 1 month. For more information on the fine print to qualify for the signup bonus, check out my previous article here.
- Visit the contest page here.
- Make your prediction to enter into the contest and be in the running to win $5500 in BTC. Entries close on 20th May 2022 at 23:59 UTC.
- Receive an email confirming entry into the contest.
- Keep your fingers crossed, and may Lady Luck be shining down on you, come 22nd May 2022! Spread the word to your friends — if your referral guesses the price of Bitcoin correctly, you will earn a $1000 bonus!
Some Contest FAQs
- From where will the price of BTC be taken for reference? The Bitcoin price will be taken on Bitcoin Pizza Day (22 May 2022) at 23:59 UTC from CoinMarketCap. The closest guess wins!
- Can I participate if I don’t have an account yet? You need to sign up for a Cake DeFi account first, and pass KYC verification by 22 May 2022 to be eligible for the contest.
- Can I participate in the contest if I have yet to deposit in Cake DeFi? Yes you can, as long as you are KYC verified by 22 May 2022.
- Can I change my answer after entering into the contest? Yes you can, however only your latest guess will be taken into consideration.
Cake DeFi In A Nutshell
If you haven’t yet heard of Cake DeFi, fret not as you are not (yet) too late to the party! Cake DeFi is a fast-growing fintech platform based in Singapore that generates passive cashflow from your idle cryptocurrencies, running off the DeFiChain network of which DFI is the native token and hence the main currency in which most of its rewards are paid. Led by an aspiring and dedicated team, Cake DeFi has built a solid reputation for itself in the digital assets industry, having garnered the trust of many happy users like myself.
In essence, Cake DeFi offers the following services:
- Staking: Allocate DFI for entry into staking to earn returns ranging between 30–40%. There are no fees to stake/ unstake assets. Staking is done on a flexible term, with no minimum contract period. Rewards are paid out in DFI twice daily, and as such compounded with the capital.
- Liquidity mining: Allocate 2 assets of equal value into liquidity mining pools, such as Bitcoin-DFI, Ethereum-DFI, USDT-DFI etc, to generate returns of up to 100% APR (depending on market conditions). Rewards are paid out twice daily mainly in DFI, and can be auto-staked to generate further compounding interests. The recent introduction of decentralized assets represents a revolution in decentralized finance, enabling investors to double dip in the best of both worlds of investing in stocks/ ETFs/ precious metals, with the high yields of cryptocurrency!
- Lending: With lending, assets (Bitcoin/ Ethereum/ USDT/ USDC) are locked in tenures of 1 month duration, with guaranteed base APYs and potential returns should the price of the asset exceed a certain target, on expiry of the term.
- Freezer: The freezer can be likened to a loyalty programme, whereby investors lock their funds in liquidity mining/ staking for a fixed period of time ranging from monthly up to 10 years, in return for increased returns.
- Borrow: Use DFI as collateral to borrow assets at an affordable APR of 5%. Invest your borrowed funds into any of Cake DeFi’s offerings which offer high yields, easily offsetting the loan interests!
Having been a loyal customer of Cake DeFi for the past 2 years, I am happy to share that Cake has more than tripled my investment portfolio, what with the explosive growth of DFI, and the delicious APYs and APRs from its many offerings! My only regret was not having joined earlier. If you have not joined Cake yet, now has never been a better time to do so! Also, be in the running to win $5500 in Bitcoin from guessing the price of Bitcoin on 22nd May 2022!
Sign up here today to enjoy a $40 signup bonus + $10 bonus in learn & earn, after passing KYC verification, and investing at least $50 in one lending batch/ staking shares frozen for 1 month/ liquidity mining shares frozen for 1 month.
For more information on Cake DeFi’s many exciting offerings, feel free to check out my articles below!
Earn Delicious Passive Cash Flow with Cake DeFi!
Warren Buffet once said ‘If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.” Indeed…
How To Earn Passive Income with Cake DeFi: A Tutorial
Warren Buffet once said “If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.” It’s…
8 Reasons Why I Love Using Cake DeFi!
Cake DeFi is a cryptocurrency investment platform that generates passive income from your digital assets. Sign up today…
DFI, An Underrated coin?
After several days of trading in the green, the cryptocurrency market is undergoing some corrections today, perhaps…
Some materials used for this article were taken from the official Cake DeFi website and blog.
As always this is not financial advice! But simply investment platforms I have invested in and have found worthy of sharing with. Do your own research before investing and never deposit money you cannot afford to lose. Feel free to ask me any questions below.
If you liked this article, follow & subscribe!
Check out the following trustable platforms!
🎁 Nexo The world’s most advanced, regulated digital assets institution offering instant crypto loans, daily earning on assets, exchange, with services in 40+ fiat currencies in more than 200 jurisdictions. Get $25 with a $100 deposit.
🎁 Cabital Earn up to 12% interest rates on crypto, without the crazy.
🎁 Kucoin An expansive cryptocurrency exchange, with interesting offerings like staking, free trading bots and bitcoin cloud mining.
🎁 Huobi A cryptocurrency exchange headquartered in Seychelles with diverse offerings.
🎁 MEXC A cryptocurrency exchange with interesting listings and frequent airdrops from the MX token.
For Malaysian investors
🎁 Stashaway Get free investing for 6 months!
🎁 Wahed code ‘KENLIE1’ RM10 signup bonus
🎁 Capbay P2P code ‘8879c6’ RM100 signup bonus
- 5 Best Crypto Trading Terminals | Best DeFi Apps
- Coinbase vs WazirX | Bitrue Review | Poloniex vs Bittrex
- Best Crypto Exchanges in Germany | Arbitrum: A Layer 2 Solution
- Binance Trading Bots | OKEx Review | Atani Review
- Best Crypto Trading Signals Telegram | MoonXBT Review
- How to buy Shiba(SHIB) Coin on Bitbns? | Buy Floki