7 Beer-Budget Ideas for a Super Fun Date
I was conversing with a recently divorced client who is ready to get back on the saddle and start dating again. We were discussing some of his concerns, and one of the things he is worried about is spending too much money on dates, especially now that he’s living on a tight budget and paying alimony.
I completely understand where he’s coming from. Dating can be expensive, especially if you’re used to going out for fancy dinners and drinks every time. But that doesn’t mean you can’t have a fun date night on a budget.
If you’re on a tight budget but still want to have a fun date, check out these seven great ideas!
1. Have a picnic in your living room. Go to a dollar store, buy some cheap supplies, and have an alfresco meal indoors! Make it extra fun by turning on some music and making a blanket fort.
2. Have a game night! Pull out all of your favorite board games and get competitive.
3. Make homemade pizzas together. You can even get creative and make them in fun shapes.
4. Have a themed movie night. Pick a genre or a specific film, and make some snacks to go along with it.
5. Get out of the house and go for a walk or hike together. It’s a great way to get some fresh air and spend time together.
6. Make a homemade dessert together. It can be as simple as cookies or brownies, or you can get creative and make something more elaborate.
7. Have a night in and pamper yourselves with facemasks, manicures, and pedicures. You can even give each other massages!
The dating world is stressful enough, especially if you’re still getting your sea legs, so don’t add to the pressure by spending more money than you need to.
These budget-friendly date ideas will help you have a great time without breaking the bank. So get out there and start dating! Who knows, you might just find your soulmate. ❤
What are some of your favorite low-cost date ideas? Please share them in the comments below!
Stacey Herrera is a relationship-ing practitioner, jalapeño junkie, and chronic library fine payer. She’s also an Intimacy + Relationship-ing coach residing in the Port of Los Angeles. She is the author of three tiny books: How to Give Amazing Head, Aftercare — 21 Things to do After Sex, and Relationship-ing.